This is my go to salad dressing, if in doubt use the Balsamic! My personal preference for oil is Grapeseed, but other oils such as Avocado, Olive, etc. work well too. As for the vessel, Im in love with Pampered Chefs “Mix, Measure and Pour” for making and storing my vinaigrettes, I keep about 4 on hand! A quart mason jar is another good choice.
To the Mix, Measure and Pour or add:
- 2/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 pressed Garlic Cloves (or very finely chopped)
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Salt (I prefer Redmond Real Salt)
- 1 Drop Vitality Oregano Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Vitality Thyme Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Vitality Basil Essential Oil
Mix Well, then add:
- 1 ¼ Cup Grape Seed Oil or your oil of choice, mix well
This will keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.