Bring a little brightness to a cold winter day with a not too sweet slice of lemony goodness paired with a hot cup of tea! Just yummy!
Lemon Lavender Einkorn Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degree, butter (or oil) & flour loaf pan, tap out excess.
In large bowl add:
- 2 Cups Young Living Einkorn Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Culinary Food Grade dried Lavender Flowers
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Mix and set aside
In a small bowl add:
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter (cooled)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk or Cream
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 10 Drops Vitality Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Vitality Lavender Essential Oil
Mix well, then add to dry bowl mixture. Gently blend until smooth. Pour into loaf pan and bake 45 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 30 mins, remove from pan and glaze. Top with lemon zest and lavender flowers.
Lemon Infused Cream Cheese Glaze
To bowl add:
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 oz softened Cream Cheese (more can be added for a thicker glaze)
- Juice of 1 Lemon & 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 6 Drops Vitality Lemon Essential Oil
Mix until smooth, drizzle over loaf, allow excess to pool around bottom of loaf (be sure to use a platter with a rim). Top with lemon zest and lavender flowers. Enjoy!
To purchase Young Living Vitality Oils or Products, click HERE